Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Feeling Better

I did not sleep well last night. I could feel my heart pumping unpleasantly under my chest. I clung on tightly to my pillow. Squeezing it as hard as i could, as though trying to find some reassurance. I was afraid. Afraid to fall asleep in that bed again. Afraid that I would wake up and lose something which i love dearly again. I still can't forget that feeling. The feeling i felt the moment i found my rabbit dead. The coldness. The emptiness.

I woke up this morning (afternoon actually) feeling better. I still feel sad when i see his photo or cage, but i definitely feel better. =)

Later today, i went for a movie (Shrek 3) with jw, kx, kl & sp. The movie was quite entertaining. I especially love the character King Arthur (otherwise known as Artie). The reason? Most probably coz it's voiced by Justin (Timberlake). Haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm watching the last episode of "tong sam fong bou" while typing this. Hehe. I know i should probably sleep, but i'm just to used to sleeping late. =.=

No comments: