Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Food.. Foood.. Fooood..

Since holiday started around a month ago, i've been telling myself to get a part-time job. I do not want to laze around and risk having a rusty, cacat-ic brain when i return to uni. But right until this day, i'm still pretty much job-less. I know that jobs won't turn up at my doorstep if i do not go out and look for it. Maybe my immune system is just too weak and those icky lazy worm had took over me. Every time i thought of taking an action, the devil within me (or was it those icky worms?) will whisper to me, "Nah, tomorrow only go lar". Damn it.

Anyway, last week was a fat week. I ate a truck load. Dim sum, malay burger, sup kambing, spaghetti, steamboat, japanese food, just to name a few.


Some dim sum mommy bought me for supper. She trying too hard to make me fat. (as if i'm not fat enuf) If she continues her effort, a snout is going to grow in place of my nose. =8


Suppose to be some kind of fusion spaghetti. Turned out to be quite yummy.




Steamboat Mania


Before we begin to dig in.


Tom Yam Soup <---> Kim Chi Soup



Time to dig in and pig out.



My bowl. It looks kinda of icky here.



A greedy frog =)



Guess what is this ice cream look-a-like blob?
(it's actually a really ugly-looking egg..)








All cleared. Full and satisfied =)




Don't you think i look fatter after pigging out all week?
And i'm not happy about it at all =(



If it doesn't stop, i'll eventually look like this..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta Da ~

I know lar, my art is not good. But at least it looks funny.. Wakakakakaka.. Food will always be my priority no matter what. I just can't help it. They simply make my eyes glow and my mouth water. I'm craving for a soft, chocolaty, yummy piece of mud cake now. Droooool. Oh.. God save me!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.