Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transformers



I enjoyed '
Transformers' a lot. It was an awesome movie. Really entertaining and exciting. There wasn't even a dull moment =)






When i was little, i used to watch the animated version of 'Transformers'. It was also one of my favourite then. I love how they transform from cars, electronic gadgets, animals and etc into mega advanced robots. It is totally cool! I swear i did not blink when they were transforming in the movie. The graphic was rather amazing.



I find the movie much more interesting than the anime. Why? Because of the hotties in the movie la. Duh.






Remember that mean girl from 'Mean Girls' ? Yea.. that's Megan Fox. She makes me feel super guilty for eat nuggets in the cinema while watching the movie. Every time i look at her, i feel as though i shud starve myself for at least a month. Check out her hot bod. Oh.. so sexy..







Another drool-worthy hottie is none other than Fergie's totally fergalicious boyfriend Josh Duhamel. I drooled at him throughout the movie. (that explains why i felt so thirsty after the movie huh... wakakakaka)








This is my favourite transformer in the movie. I know i know. It's evil ma. But i can't help it, coz it's the cutest. I have a soft spot for cute things. Hehe. (fyi, it's name is Frenzy. Even the name is cute XD)


How i hope my handphone/camera/laptop/car or whatsoever is a transformer!!~



Somebody slap me pls..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok. I'm back.



This is the reload card i bought before going for the movie. Coincidence or what? Anyway, i'm super happy with it =)






I'm quite addicted to '
Transformers' right now. Have been blab-ing about it to my parents, persuading them to watching it although they totally hate sci-fic =)




Life is totally boring now. Hope it turns better soon.


1 comment:

p e i l i n said...

I'm so sorry guys... the movie which Megan Fox starred in was Confession of the Teenage Drama Queen, not Mean Girls >.<