Saturday, July 7, 2007

07-07-07

Today is 07-07-07, so i thought that i should probably post something up here although i have no idea what to post =P

I practically slept through the whole day. I'm getting lazier by the day and should get
a job asap. Otherwise i'll become a pig in no time =P

I was browsing the internet and found some interesting tests. Here are my test score :

Freak Test :

I'm 22.5% freaky!
I'm getting there, keep working on it!


» Take the Freak Test at MindViz

I'm not that freaky after all huh? Muahahahaha XD


Laziness Test :


I'm 36.4% lazy!
I'm on my way to a lazy existence, keep up the good work!

» Take the Lazy Test at MindViz


Nerd Test :

I'm 22.5% nerdy!
I must've quit the Boy Scouts before they got you good!

» Take the Nerd Test at MindViz


Just did a few. Am too lazy to complete all. (and this test says i'm not lazy XD). Check out those tests if you're as bored as i am =)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).