Friday, July 6, 2007

My own little experiment..

Hypothesis : Arab has no cinema.

Apparatus : Cinema, a pair of Arabian couple, my frens & I

Movie : Die Hard 4.0

Procedure :

1. Go happily into the cinema with some frens.

2. Get comfortably into your seats.

3. Start chomping on popcorns and gulping down drinks.

4. And thus the movie begin.

5. Stare at the screen excitedly as the movie is rather nice.

6. Kick.

7. Kick.

8. Kick.

9. Kick.

10. Yea, and spend the rest of the movie being kicked by stupid Arabian couple.

Analysis :

I have nothing against Arabians, but those two were driving me nuts. They were kicking our seats throughout the movie. They make it really hard for me to enjoy the movie in peace. If they're super duper tall and have super duper long legs then maybe i'll excuse them. NOT.

Conclusion :

Hypothesis accepted. I'm certain that those two haven't been into a cinema before. Damn. They were so so so inconsiderate. I'm so pissed off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOUMOU XD! how many of u got kicked by them? XD

p e i l i n said...

vege and i lo... kick us like nobody's business... geram lo... vege
even make sounds 2 warn them but totally useless... hate hate hate... bluek... after the movie we tiao ti siong them.. haha =)

put said...

pitiful pling...lol..but i oso wil accidentally kick d ppl in front of me 4 many times eh..haha

p e i l i n said...

many times is different from continuously throughout the movie eh... bluek... hate them... =P